>
#1 Source For Critical Business Opportunity Reviews On The Net  
Reviews Menu  
Site Menu
Earn A Mid Six-Figure Income Like I Do!

Our Sponsors




News, new and updated critiques, hot off the press opportunities, and more!
First    
Name:
 


Email: 



 

 

Copyright ©
2004 - 2017
All Rights Reserved

 
 

Customer Review for Dean Graziosi:


87 of 158 people found the following review helpful:
Review:
February 5, 2005
Reviewer:
Josh from California.
Review Title::
Dean Graziosi Is Real With You, He Tells You Like It Is..
Rating:
3 Stars (or Average).
Review:
I ordered Dean's program, and I've been reading through it, and I have to say, that I am Really Excited to get started and put what Dean has taught me into Action. I purchased the 2 web site options that Dean gives you, and I'm almost ready to set up shop. Dean tells you (in his program) that You already have 80% of what you need to be successfull, and he has the other 20% (the know how)



He Tells you that he promises that when you set the program on your table and go to sleep, You won't wake up the next day to find a stack of hundreds sitting there. You have to put in some work. I am very pleased with what I have read so far, and I'm excited and earger to get started. I would tell anyone who truly wants to get into Real Estate investing, to order Dean's program. I will let you know how everything turns out for me.

Was this review helpful to you?  

Would you like to?:

LIVE THE AMERICAN DREAM! THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE MORE MONEY THAN EVER BEFORE! AND DO IT FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME! START WORKING FROM HOME NOW! CLICK HERE!


Disclaimer: These reviews are for educational purposes only. The reviews given here are personal opinions, and other people might have different views on the products reviewed on this website. You should make any buying decisions based on your own judgment. No guarantees of income potential are given or implied; such income potential is dependent on your own skills and resources. We may receive commission or revenue from any service or product that is purchased through this site.


 
 

Our Sponsors





Click on RSS button below to subscribe or learn about our RSS Feeds.

Subscribe to Our RSS Feeds

   Most Popular
- Robert G. Allen
- Wade Cook
- Robert Kiyosaki
- Michael Parness
- Ken Roberts
- Cory Rudl
- Carleton Sheets


  [ Home ]  [ About Us ]  [ Acceptable Use / Anti-Spam Policy ]  [ Contact Us
[ Testimonials ]  [ Legal Statement ]  [ Privacy Policy
 

© Copyright 2004 - 2017 ProgramCritique.com An Activity Of
J.C. Sbicca & Company, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Content Managed Review Site Provided By World Wide Web Helper.



XML Site Map   HTML Site Map