>
#1 Source For Critical Business Opportunity Reviews On The Net  
Reviews Menu  
Site Menu
Earn A Mid Six-Figure Income Like I Do!

Our Sponsors




News, new and updated critiques, hot off the press opportunities, and more!
First    
Name:
 


Email: 



 

 

Copyright ©
2004 - 2017
All Rights Reserved

 
 

Customer Review for Jay Abraham:


167 of 182 people found the following review helpful:
Review:
March 25, 2005
Reviewer:
James from California.
Review Title::
Buy the books he got his ideas from, for less than $30.
Rating:
1 Star (or Unacceptable).
Review:
Jay isn’t a crook, but his taking ownership of other people’s knowledge and original ideas and claiming them as his own is disingenuous to say the least.



He did a big favor to Tony Robbins early in Tony’s career and is now a liability of the greatest order using his mailing list with painful regularity.



He can’t organize a bun fight in a bakery and most of his materials are very poorly presented and unnecessarily drawn out with huge type to make it look like you are getting more info than you are.



Having registered for one of his programs and being totally disappointed with a bunch of tapes from delegate members explaining how they obtain referrals, and profits amongst a lot of discussion about lunch breaks and heating problems in the room.



And then after deciding his material was clearly not his nor original having huge difficult getting the “airtight” refund he promises too.



My recommendation, don’t believe his hyperbole and treat yourself to Claude Hopkins book available on Amazon for about 12 bucks, it contains 85% of the ideas Jay Proclaims. Alvin Eicoff’s excellent book now out of print contains the other 15%


Was this review helpful to you?  

Would you like to?:

LIVE THE AMERICAN DREAM! THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE MORE MONEY THAN EVER BEFORE! AND DO IT FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME! START WORKING FROM HOME NOW! CLICK HERE!


Disclaimer: These reviews are for educational purposes only. The reviews given here are personal opinions, and other people might have different views on the products reviewed on this website. You should make any buying decisions based on your own judgment. No guarantees of income potential are given or implied; such income potential is dependent on your own skills and resources. We may receive commission or revenue from any service or product that is purchased through this site.


 
 

Our Sponsors





Click on RSS button below to subscribe or learn about our RSS Feeds.

Subscribe to Our RSS Feeds

   Most Popular
- Robert G. Allen
- Wade Cook
- Robert Kiyosaki
- Michael Parness
- Ken Roberts
- Cory Rudl
- Carleton Sheets


  [ Home ]  [ About Us ]  [ Acceptable Use / Anti-Spam Policy ]  [ Contact Us
[ Testimonials ]  [ Legal Statement ]  [ Privacy Policy
 

© Copyright 2004 - 2017 ProgramCritique.com An Activity Of
J.C. Sbicca & Company, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Content Managed Review Site Provided By World Wide Web Helper.



XML Site Map   HTML Site Map